BENEFITS OF WATER BOTTLES
Let’s shed light on some of the many benefits of reusable water bottles:
- You’re likely to drink more of the clear stuff when you carry a water bottle with you.
- Reusable water bottles are better for the environment, as they decrease the demand for plastic.
- A reusable water bottle saves you money in the long run. For example, a $25 water bottle, when used daily, pays for itself in less than a month.
- You can buy reusable water bottles in all sorts of cool designs and colours. These accessories look far more stylish than a throwaway bottle
- Plastic water bottles are lightweight and easy to carry in a purse, bag, or large pocket.
- They’re durable and hard to damage.
- Many plastic water bottles are advertised as BPA-free. BPA is the abbreviation for bisphenol A, an industrial chemical used in the manufacture of some plastics.
- If you’re looking for an affordable choice, plastic water bottles are a great option.